Five, mostly active ways to kick off 2017 after the ball has dropped:
Venture Outdoors’ New Year’s Resolution Hike
- Jan. 1, 1-4 p.m. in Frick Park
- 4-5 miles
- Details (must register by Friday)
First Day Hikes in PA State Parks
- Jan. 1, 1 p.m. – various locations
- A number of free New Year’s Day hikes are being held in state parks throughout PA
- There are also a couple of “Last Night” hikes taking place, including one at 11 p.m. at Presque Isle State Park
Yoga Hive’s Ring in 2017 yoga class
- Jan. 1, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
- 5491 Penn Ave., Garfield
Cycle Forward’s 2017 Vision Board Meet-Up
- Jan. 3, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Biddle’s Escape Coffee Shop, 2nd Floor
- This will be an informal gathering for anyone that wants to do some visioning and annual planning. You’ll leave with a “vision board” of your own creation.
BYS Yoga’s New Year: Renewed event
- Jan. 6, 6:30-10 p.m.
- 1113 East Carson St., South Side
- A 90-minute class followed by an open house